Ultime news inserite
A cookie is a small text file in which a modest amount of data concerning the User’s activity on a Website is collected and placed on the device used to access the Website.
Cookies do not damage the device and ensure an enhanced and faster Website browsing. Any further data, such as any information that may allow us to send advertising messages, are stored upon User’s prior consent, provided via Website browsing or via mechanisms described here below.
Please read the information provided below to better understand cookies we use and how to manage your preferences concerning their use.
Types of cookies used on the Website
- Technical cookies (NOT requiring User’s prior consent): they are essential for Website operation and allow access to Website functions (aka browser cookies) and mostly are session cookies. Functional cookies may be used as well to save User’s preferences and settings to improve User’s browsing experience on the Website (e.g. to remember a Website visitor as signed-up User when the “Remember me” functionality has been selected; to connect to the Website section in the selected language or based on the country the User accessed from; to remember User’s preferences concerning acceptance or non-acceptance of profiling cookies). In order to ensure their functionality and to remember User’s preferences, this type of cookies is not erased upon browser closing. Anyway, their maximum term is set (up to 2 years max) and once the pre-set time has elapsed these cookies are automatically deleted. Cookies hereof and any data collected thereby shall not be used for any further purposes. Technical cookies do not require User’s consent to be installed; technical cookies are automatically installed once the User accessed the Website or required any specific functionalities (e.g. by selecting “Remember me”). Technical cookies may be disabled by modifying browser settings. Anyway, in that case, it may happen that User cannot display the Website correctly.
- Analytical cookies: they anonymously track the selections (Anonymize IP on Google Analytics) made by the User on the Site or while browsing to perform statistical analysis by us or by third parties. (Ref. Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/)
Types of cookies NOT used on the Site
Any cookies defined by Personal Data Protection Authority as profiling cookies may include several cookie categories, e.g. profiling cookies for advertising purposes, retargeting cookies, Social cookies.
- Profiling cookies for advertising purposes: they create user profiles to serve ads that are in line with the preferences showed by users as they surf the Internet;
- Retargeting cookies: they send ads to offer products similar to the ones on which the User showed to be interested in (for example, they show products similar to the ones the User viewed on this Website when the User browsed on affiliated websites), or they allow to measure the efficacy of an advertising campaign by us or third parties;
- Social cookies: the Website allows some social networks (for example, Facebook, Twitter) to install its cookies by using their plug-ins. This type of cookies is managed by the involved third parties directly and may be used to make User view advertising messages in line with User’s preferences on other websites.
Enabling and disabling cookies
The User can decide whether to provide consent to cookie enabling or not even by his or her browser settings. Anyway, it may happen that some Website functionalities could become non-operating in case one or more cookies are disabled (please remember that browsing cookies are essential for basic Website functionalities). The relevant settings can be checked and modified from browser preference window. Please select the browser you use from the list below to be provided with details about cookie settings.
For further details, please access http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ .